Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Meet Spike


Can anyone tell me which one is Spike? I know it's hard to tell :-)

 
That was his first day away from his brothers and sisters. I think he missed them, but I did everything to make him feel at home (as you can tell).


Look at him. He was 6 weeks old when I got him and and I started to train him right away.
He picked up things very fast. In just a week he was retrieving a tennis ball, sitting and laying down on command.
 If you start to train your dog early you can save yourself a lot of trouble down the road.



He was born in november 2013, so he is stil young. We play a lot, train a lot and he learns new things every day. He is very intelligent, very active, obedient, social, he enjoys challenges and he  has endless energy and endless love.





Here is  a more recent photo of him, doing what he knows best .... work. Yes the Malinois loves to work. We go out and run together, we have a lot of fun .....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment